May 14, 2012

College Street Style

Going to College, as my every day routine, is sometimes quite boring. One day walking through the hallways, I put some attention on how people dress at my school, and I found out that a lot of the students dress pretty cool. So I decided to take some pictures of them and post them here so you can catch some ideas to make a perfect college outfit.

Jessica wears a Forever 21 dress, Ray-Ban shades, and a vintage purse. Those sandals are perfect for this warm weather in Monterrey.

Martha wears an H&M gold-ish top, white jeans, and a pair of MK gold sandals. Very gladiator like. Love them.

Marusjha wears a Zara printed top, brown jeans, and a pair of orange neon flats from the Gap. What I really love about this outfit is of course the shoes.



Stay tuned, I'll be posting more pictures of fashionable students at my college


No comments:

Post a Comment