June 19, 2011

My semester abroad in Florence

So basically these past 5 months, I've been living and studying at Florence, Italy. My classes are now over. I was studying at Lorenzo de' Medici, taking only fashion related courses (my passion). I loved every single class, and I also loved my teachers. They were really cool and knew everything about the fashion industry, as they have worked in it.
Florence is a beautiful city, and there are so many things to do. The nightlife is pretty descent. In this picture, I'm with my swedish friends Amanda, Angelica & Elin at Moyo.
I met so many wonderful people here, from all over the world: USA, Sweden, Mexico, Brazil, Spain, etc. I made friendships that will last a lifetime. I am a little sad that I'm leaving tomorrow to Mexico. I will miss this town and my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment