June 14, 2011

Stockholm

I have been so lazy and haven't posted anything lately. This past couple of months I have been living ans studying at Florence, Italy. But I will tell you all about later. This post is to tell you about one of my latest and best trips ever. I met 5 gorgeous Swedish girls while I was studyng at Florence, and after finishing with our courses, they invited me to spend some days at Stockholm. Their hometown.

I stayed with one of my best friends now, Amanda. She is the most amazing person in the world. We share so many interests, and I love that she is very fashionable but down to earth. A hard quality to find in today's girls.

We did so many things while I was there. First they took me to the south of the city, to check out the stores and boutiques. Then, it was the national Swedish day, and we went to Skansen, a beautiful park where they have the traditional swedish houses and animals. And that night, Amanda's family prepared a traditional swedish dinner for all of us, which was delicious!

After that, they took me to GrönaLund, and amusement park, located at the river shore. We had so much fun up there, we were like kids again. And the last day , they took me to downtown to do some shopping (my favorite hobby). We did the swedish shopping tour: Weekday, Acne, H&M (of course), Beyond Retro, Åhléns and many more. I was super excited! And I got myself pretty cool stuff, I will show you later.
In general, I had the best time of my life in Sweden with my lovely friends Amanda, Angelica and Elin. I love them so much, and I won't see them in a while :( I really hope I have the chance to go back to Sweden to visit them again.

4 comments:

  1. How very apt as I am also going to Stockholm in July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOW! I am soooo glad I discovered your blog!! :)
    It's think it's awesome that ur from mexico and even more awesome that your studying marketing and fashion! Im actually doing the same!
    Anyhow you have a cool blog! :)

    Greeting from the U.S.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Dee, I'm glad you liked it :)
    I'm going to try to post more frequently

    ReplyDelete