November 21, 2012

My last day at Mexico City


 I am back at my hometown, Ensenada, Mexico. I spent a week in Mexico City doing wonderful things, such as going to Mercedes Benz Fashion Weeek, meeting my friends, and going shopping. It's been a great week. This city inspires me so much. It is so big and so diverse, and there is so much to see, that a week isn't time enough.

My last day at Mexico city I went to the Zocalo, wich is the main touristic attraction, then we visited Palacio de Bellas Artes, this beautiful art school which is really really old. Then we went to a huge botanical garden, where you could find any plant in the existence of the universe.

I wore:

T-shirt: Maison Martin Margiela x H&M
Sweater: Vintage at Beyond Retro Stockholm
Velvet pants: Uniqlo
Shoes: Converse


1 comment: