October 20, 2009

New York, I love you



This past sunday, I was drinking a cup of latte, and doing some school assignments, when I found out that the movie "New York, I love you" was in theaters in my town. I'd heard from this movie, and watched the trailer, and I was so excited to watch it. As I planned, I went to the movies alone, I know, kinda pathetic, but I didn't want to invite anyone, I needed this alone time, and this seemed the perfect movie for it. Well, what can I tell you, I loved it... it's a wonderful movie that transports you to the big city, and tells you really short stories of the people there, and their lives. If you think it's a movie that's about how great NYC is and it shows you the best part of the city, let me tell you, you're wrong. This film is about how odd it can be to live in one of the most populated cities in the world, and how people relate to each other in certain ways.

If you have the chance to watch it, please do so, you wont regret it. Here's the trailer...

No comments:

Post a Comment