May 1, 2010

Attention fashion marketing lovers


Fashion designers create stuff that people buy at stores, or boutiques; but how do this clothing pieces or accessories hit the stores, and what makes the consumer want something from a designer so much, well, that's basically the job of a fashion merchandiser.

Since I want to focus my career on that area of the industry, I was very interested about an article I read about how a good fashion marketing school can get you a career in fashion, and I found it very helpful. I love business management, and marketing, of which I'm getting a bachelors degree on. And I'm planning to get to a prestigious design school after I graduate to start a masters in fashion marketing or fashion merchandising; that would be like my top goal, I hope it becomes true.

A good designer is nothing without a great marketing strategy, right?

Which school would you guys recommend me?

No comments:

Post a Comment